quarta-feira, abril 26, 2017

THE SHOE LIST


THE SHOE LIST


MANGO loafers, grey mules and black boots | OFFICE burgundy boots and black mules | VANS sneakers
 
 
Em seguimento do post anterior, aqui fica uma (não tão) pequena lista de alguns pares de sapatos que seriam muito bem-vindos no meu armário. Eu sei que tem na mesma botins e sapatilhas e muito preto, mas tenho de começar por algum lado, certo? Não posso simplesmente mudar da água para o vinho sem mais nem menos. Talvez daqui a um ano me vejam com umas sandálias amarelas ou verdes (ou não, mas fica a incógnita). Espero que gostem e tenham um bom dia! Beijo
 
After yesterday's post, here is a (not really) small list of some pair of shoes that I wouldn't mind to add to my closet. I know there's still sneakers and booties and a lot of black but you just can't go from water to wine just like that right? Maybe in a year or so you're gonna see me wearing some yellow or green sandals (probably not I know). Hope you like it and have a nice day! Kisses
 
 
 
 
 
 
FOLLOW FASHION AVENUE ON  BLOGLOVIN  / /  FACEBOOK   INSTAGRAM  / TUMBLR

terça-feira, abril 25, 2017

I NEED MORE SHOES


MANGO denim jacket | ZARA blouse | TOPSHOP jeans | DRESSLILY boots | PARFOIS bag | VILANOVA sunglasses 
ph/ MARTA 


Cheguei à brilhante conclusão de que preciso de mais sapatos. Eu sei que todas as mulheres pensam isso, mas no meu caso é mesmo verdade! Se repararem bem, 90% das vezes uso sapatilhas e nas outras 10% botins. E sinto mesmo falta de variar um pouco! Muitas vezes dou por mim a querer usar uns sapatos que vi nalguma montra, mas que não comprei porque não vou usar tantas vezes quanto gostaria. Ou acho eu, pelo menos. Sou a única? Partilhem comigo a vossa opinião neste assunto haha espero que gostem e tenham um bom dia! Beijo

I came to the brilliant conclusion that I need more shoes. I know every girl think like that but in my case is real! If you pay attention I'm wearing sneakers 90% of the time and in the other 10% I'm wearing booties. And I really miss variety! Sometimes I find myself thinking on those shoes I saw on that window to wear with the outfit I chosed for that day and damn it, I didn't got the shoes because I thought I wouldn't wear them that often. Am I the only one? Share your thoughts about that with me hahaha hope you like it and have a nice day! Kisses








FOLLOW FASHION AVENUE ON  BLOGLOVIN  / /  FACEBOOK   INSTAGRAM  / TUMBLR

segunda-feira, abril 24, 2017

INTERIOR INSPIRATION




Encontrei estas imagens desta maravilhosa casa perdidas no meu computador e não podia deixar de as partilhar. Adoro tudo o que tenha a ver com decoração, por isso passo horas a pesquisar à procura de inspiração. Claro que um dos meus maiores sonhos é ter a minha própria casa e decorá-la ao meu gosto, acho que vai ser das melhores alturas da minha vida. Enquanto não acontece, encho o meu PC com todas as imagens que encontro e adoro, na esperança de que talvez não falte assim tanto tempo hahaha espero que gostem e tenham um bom dia! Beijo

I found these lost pictures of this amazing house in my computer and had to share them with you. I love everything that's related to interior decoration so I spend many hours searching for inspiration. Of course, one of my biggest dreams is to have my own house and decorate it my way, I think it's gonna be one of the best times of my life. While that doesn't happens, I keep saving all the images I find and like, hoping that maybe that dream is not that far hahaha hope you like it and have a nice day! Kisses 









FOLLOW FASHION AVENUE ON  BLOGLOVIN  / /  FACEBOOK   INSTAGRAM  / TUMBLR