segunda-feira, dezembro 04, 2017

RANDOM PHONE PICTURES


Around town 

One of the outfits I wore, soon on the blog 

A stop at Zenith for a hot cappuccino (what else?) and a croissant after shooting in the cold 

Another day another outfit, also soon on the blog 

Went to the oldest coffee in town


Bom dia! Aqui está mais uma série de fotos random da minha semana. Estou a adorar tirar este tipo de fotografia para vos mostrar, sempre dá para partilhar mais um bocado, para além das típicas fotos de Instagram. O que acham deste tipo de post? Digam-me nos comentários se estão a gostar! Tenham um bom dia! Beijo

Morning! Here is another random phone pictures of my week. I'm loving taking these pictures to show you guys, it's a way of showing a little bit more of my days and what I do besides those typical Instagram pics. What do you think? Tell me in the comments below if you're enjoying it! Have a nice day! Kisses








FOLLOW FASHION AVENUE ON  BLOGLOVIN  / /  FACEBOOK   INSTAGRAM  / TUMBLR

Sem comentários: